At BPT we treat a multitude of orthopedic and age-related conditions as well as mobility issues related to obesity, neurological disorders, work-related and motor vehicle injuries.
• Post-surgical care
• Work-related injuries
• Arthritis and related conditions
• General sprains and strains of the neck, back, upper and lower extremities
• Headaches and muscle tension relief
• Sports-related rehabilitation
• Balance and gait deficits
• Training in ergonomics and body mechanics
• General conditioning and strengthening
• Obesity issues and exercise programs
• LSVT treatment for Parkinsons Disease.
• Pediatric Physical therapy. (Click Here to download more info)
• Upright and recumbent stationary bikes
• Upper Body Ergometer ( UBE )
• Recumbent Stepper ( Nu-step )
• Professional Total Gym ( completed body strengthening )
• Professional Bow-flex ( complete body strengthening )
• Rebounder / Mini Trampoline, Balance boards
• Weights, resistance bands and cords, medicine balls
• Swiss balls and foam rolls
Treatment applications we provide:
Manual Therapy Techniques, including: Soft Tissue Mobilization and Myofascial Release, Joint Mobilization, Manual Traction and Muscle Energy Techniques.
Strength and Stability programs to utilize PNF techniques, core facilitation exercise, postural correction and body mechanic instruction.
Therapeutic Modalites we use to complement your treatment include: Moist Heat / Ice Packs, Electrical Stimulation, Ultrasound, Iontophoresis, and Kinesiotaping.